Gibotech’s palleteringscelle GiboPalletize er baseret på kendt teknologi og integreret i flere forskellige løsninger gennem en årrække. Modulet kan købes som stand-alone eller som integreret del af et samlet kassepakkeflow.
Løsningen kan palletere et bredt udvalg i kassestørrelser og cellens minimale footprint giver sammen med fleksibiliteten en optimal ROI.
Fanuc, KUKA, Omron
Flexible cell that can palletize cardboard boxes from 120×120×120 mm to 650×650×550 mm.
Can be combined with box erector and various
Allows you to remove full pallets while
the robot continues to palletize on the
Supplied as turnkey set up and ready
• Well-known technology tailored to your production
• Large box size coverage area
• Flexible and compact solution that can be extended in steps
• Higher throughput for increased productivity
• Reduction of one-sided, repetitive work
• Greater job satisfaction for increased productivity
• Releases employees for other tasks
• Improved competitiveness and greater employee satisfaction
• Fanuc M‑410iC/110 incl. teach pendantand controller
• Specialdesigned suction surface for lifting the boxes
• Plinth for robot
• 2 meter inlet lane with safety tunnel
• 2x pallet guide with sensors
• 1 customer-designed HMI touchpanel with associated user interface
• Fully integrated safety solution with fences and doors
o Safety scanners
o Safety software
• Programming up to 5 different pallet patterns
• Electrical cabinets and electrical components (photocells, cable trays, cables, light guide)
• Complete documentation package incl. CE documentation
o Automatic pallet change
2x pallet magasines for Euro pallets
Pallet outlet lanes out of cell
o Foil wraps on outlet
o Label printer
o Pallet patterns over 5 pcs.
o Extended inlet lane
o KUKA, Omron TM robots
GiboPalletize is a palletizing cell based on a modular mindset that allows you to expand with several modules as needed. If purchased as stand-alone, GiboPalletize replaces the manual palletizing of cardboard boxes on pallets within 120x120x120mm to 650×650×550 mm.
The operator places 2 empty pallets in the pallet guides and closes the doors to the cell. Pallet pattern and box size is selected on the HMI touch screen and the cell is ready for operation. Inlet lanes move the cardboard boxes forward to the robot that grabs the box and places it on the pallet. When the pallet is full, the robot switches sides and continues to palletize while the operator can retrieve the full pallet and place an empty pallet in the guide.
GiboPalletize can be expanded with automatic pallet change and foil wrap as needed.
GiboPalletize is designed in solid material and well thought-out solutions that ensure maximum operation with minimale maintenance costs if the facility is
inspected by authorized Gibotech service personnel at least once a year.
GiboPalletize is part of GiboSmartSolutions and is closely related to GiboBox and GiboPack.
Project Sales Manager
+45 20 66 35 04