Gibotech’s box erector, GiboBox, is based on well-documented technology and integrated in various solutions throughout the years.
The module is available as stand-alone or may be integrated as part of a complete work flow.
Large coverage in box sizes and minimum foot print provides optimal ROI.
Fanuc, Kuka, Omron TM
Can be expanded with different packaging
solutions and palletizing unit
May erect cardboard boxes from 120×120×120 mm
to 650×650×550 mm
Supplied as turnkey set up and ready
- Well-known technology tailored to your production
- Large box size coverage area
- Flexible and compact solution that can be extended in steps
- Higher throughput for increased productivity
- Reduction of one-sided, repetitive work
- Greater job satisfaction for increased productivity
- Releases employees for other tasks
- Improved competitiveness and greater employee satisfaction
• Fanuc M‑20iD/25 incl teach pendant and controller
• Specially designed gripper for box erecting
• Manually adjustable cardboard magazine
• Label printer
• Erector guides
• Tape box bottom shutter
• 2 meter outlet box roll
• 1 customized HMI touchpanel with associated user interface
• Full safety solution with fences and doors
• Electrical cabinet and electrical components including:
o Cable trays
• Complete documentation package incl. CE
o Automatically adjustable cardboard magazine
o Box shutter with glue
o Laser printer
o Larger boxes can be handled by purchasing a larger cardboard magazine and larger grippers
GiboBox is a box erector based on a modular principle that allows you to expand with multiple modules if needed. If purchased as a stand-alone cell, GiboBox replaces the manual erection of cardbo ard boxes within the dimensions 120x120x120mm to 650×650×550 mm. The cell is simple, user-friendly and with high output.
The operator selects the box size on the touchscreen, loads planosheet in the magazine and labels on the printer so that the cell is ready for operation. The robot grabs the planosheet, opens the box, applies a label and closes
the box at the bottom. Then the box exits the cell with the top open and ready to be filled.
GiboBox can be expanded to operate multiple packing cells at a time by incorporating multiple outlets and cardboard magazines.
Gibobox is designed in solid material and well thought-out solutions to ensure maximum operation with minimal maintenance costs if the facility is inspected by authorized Gibotech service personnel at least once a year.
GiboBox is part of GiboSmartSolutions and is closely related to GiboPack and GiboPalletize.
Product Manager, Automation
+45 20 66 35 04